Commission and Payment Terms
- Zando’s commission for services rendered shall be calculated as a fixed percentage of the Original Price of the Product, excluding VAT.
- The commission percentage shall exclude VAT and VAT shall, therefore, be added to the commission amount on Zando’s Invoices.
- In the event that products are discounted by the Seller, the parties agree that Zando’s commission shall still be calculated on the full Original Price before any discounts or reductions are applied against the Original Price.
The fee structure is set as follows (all in ZAR, excl. VAT):
- Shipping Cost Contribution (per order) - R30
- Picture cost (per style)* R100
- Samples to be delivered to Zando at Seller’s cost and returned by Zando at Zando’s cost
- Should the Seller request Zando to take pictures of products, the Seller shall be entitled to use those pictures (excluding model images) for marketing the sale of their products on www.zando.co.za only. Whenever these photographs are used by the Seller, there must be a link redirecting potential customers to those products on www.zando.co.za. The Seller shall not be entitled to use the pictures for any other marketing purposes unless expressly agreed to by Zando.
How to view and export your Account Statement on Seller Center
- Go to Reports > Accounts Statements
- All statements for the previous months' stock sold are available in this section
- You can select the period you are interested in (ex. 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2020) to get a general overview and then:
- Click on "Download all Transactions" to get an Excel document with the details of all your credits and debits
- Click on "Print Account Statement" to get the possibility to print the general overview.
- Click on "Sales Report" to get an Excel document with all your sales on an order level.
- The payout amount is the amount payable to you.
- Payments will be made at the end of each month for the previous month’s stock sold.
- You are no longer required to provide the Financial department with an invoice
Seller Score and Penalty
- Operation Score: Operational Score is a decimal value between 0 and 100 that is calculated by Marketplace and set on a seller level
- Pending To Shipped in 24 hours: The rate calculates the percentage of order items that have reached the status shipped in 24 hours over the last defined days.
- Return Rate ( Warehouse Reason ): The return rate calculates the percentage of the order items returned to the seller over the last 28 days.
- Cancellation Rate: The Cancellation rate calculates the percentage of the order items canceled by the seller over the last 15 days.
Below is a list of penalties which may be enforced at Zando’s discretion.
It is important to note that this is not an exhaustive list and further penalties may be added:
a. Cancelled Orders. All orders cancelled before a Product is shipped due to Seller error will be considered ‘out of stock’. This will incur a R100 penalty per cancelled Order For the avoidance of doubt, this fee is applicable to "Unable to ship" & "Product non available" cancellation option in SellerCenter only. It does not apply to "Customer changed mind" reason.
b. Returns. All Products returned by Customer due to a Seller-related issue, such as an incomplete Product or Order, defective Product, counterfeit Product, or missing Product, will incur a R100 penalty per issue.
c. Late Shipments. All Orders set from “Pending” to “Ready-to-ship” after the required timeline of 24 hours from order on the Platform, will be deemed late fulfillment and will incur a R100 penalty.
It is Zando discretion to institute penalties. Penalties that you have incurred will reflect in your Account Statement available on SellerCenter. Once instituted, penalties are non-negotiable.
It is required that sellers comply with the following SABS “Codes of Practice”:
The requirements and specifications of the labelling is as follows:
- Must be clearly visible and no part of the information can be obscured
- Trade name or trademark may precede or follow indication of fiber content
- Ensuring fabric or article is appropriately labeled and the information is easily accessible to Zando when product is sold or displayed
Size of labels
- Either woven or printed on satin
- Size to be 20mm x 90mm (total including fold)
- Must be of suitable size and material so that the information is clearly legible.
- Must withstand the appropriate cleaning treatment throughout the useful life of the product
- Where it is in direct contact with the wearer’s body it must not cause irritation to the skin (e.g. scratching)
- Application of labels or marking
- Must be marked or labeled on one or more of the following ways:
- On a label securely attached to the article (i.e. sew-in label)
- On packaging or label attached to packaging
- By swing-tag or sticker
- The generic name
- Or the generic name and the trade name
- Must be in one or more of the official languages in South Africa
- By the % symbol
- Or by the word percent
- The percentage must be indicated unless otherwise stated
Products containing two or more fibres:
- Where both products are different fibres and are sold together as a complete unit (i.e. two-piece suit or skirt with a bodice)
- Indicate the fibre content of each unit or component
- Where both products are the same fibre content and are sold as a complete unit (i.e. skirt and top) only one label or indication of fibre content is required.
Individual Sales Packaging and Article Numbers
- The Seller shall deliver all individual articles in individual packaging (e.g. shoe boxes, polybags).
- The individual packaging must be unrestrictedly suitable for onward sale to end consumers. In particular, this means that it must be undamaged and clean both outside and inside (e.g. tissue paper).
- The Seller shall label the individual article by a clear article number in each case. A clear article number only exists if the number refers to the individual article as homogeneously-sorted.
- The color code must be integrated into the article number. If the Seller does not use different article numbers for different colors of an article, the Seller must state the color in an additional way (other than stating the specific color).
- The article number must be identical with the article number stated in the Purchase Order confirmation. Otherwise, delays in the acceptance of merchandise will result. If a comparison of the article numbers is also not possible individually (instead of technically), this can lead to the merchandise being deposited in storage for blocked stock and to considerable delays in the entire logistics procedure. In addition, interim storage in storage for blocked stock incurs costs; Zando reserves the right to invoice the Seller for these costs.
If for any reason, a product is required to be sent back to the Vendor, Zando will retrieve the product from the Customer and make it available for the Vendor to collect at the Collection Hub in Cape Town.
- Returns will be quality checked on a bi-weekly basis (on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Returns will be available for collection at our Cape Town warehouse
7-8 West Building, North precinct
Topaz Boulevard, Montague Gardens
- You will receive a daily email with the list of your returns to collect
- To collect your returns, you will have to set a "Picker" on SellerCenter: Settings > Manage Pickers > Add Picker
- You can write the name of your picker and you will then get a password that your picker will have to give while collecting the returns.
- If your returns are not collected within 60 days, they will be forfeited.
- You now have access to a new dashboard called "My Dashboard" in your Account Statements section where you can see the details of your returns statuses.